Saturday, September 22, 2007

current obssession: spawn war

joey de venecia, son of the House Speaker at the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee hearing said: "I have previously mentioned [wanting] to reveal the identity of the mystery man under oath and in the proper forum. It is with a heavy heart that I cannot deny that it was First Gentleman Mike Arroyo."




whereas the blue vulture only had this to say to JDV III's accusation: "Hay naku [Oh well], it's me again. Can't they see other people? I'm thin na nga [already], I'm a smaller target pero ako pa rin [but it’s still me]," his daughter, luli came close to outdoing sec. gonzales's retorts.


in defense of her father, she said: “I don’t know if his old drug use affected his thinking. For me, that's [insinuations] again grasping at straws as thin as his hairline."


luli arroyo:
truly a spawn of GMA

that was fierce.

***



and hey, you might want to listen to the latest protest ringtone: AB-ZTE-FG

i love this country. and no, i am not backing off.


No comments: