Friday, December 14, 2007

tick tock


'tis the season to be busy, falalalala, lalalala...

unbelievable... 11 days to go before christmas and i am running out of time, money, patience and sanity.

i'm not yet done with my christmas shopping.

i'm not yet done with my three other projects.

i'm not getting enough sleep.

i'm drinking wine and bacardi like i'm a fish.

i've got a gazillion parties, dinners, coffees, cocktails, charity event, get together and wakes to attend.

and of course, i have to deal with the long lines in cashiers (made worse by people who use their credit cards for a 300peso purchase-- argh!), the traffic (just plain crazy), the bargain shoppers who always box me out and get the best items in bazaars, relatives who ask when i'll get married, frenemies that i have to be nice to in the spirit of the season, kids who grow up so fast-- the clothes i bought for them just won't fit now, and yes-- all the strangers that you have to shake hands/ socialize with.

and yeah, that winter trip in seven days.

jeeez.... talk about being like butter spread thinly over steaming bibingka.

now, with all that bruhaha, i think i deserve some good stuff. here's my list:


put them under my christmas tree


ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS:

- a job that pays me to be me

- subscription to hollywood tabloids, women's glossies, and the american journal of political science

- more babies in the family (kids are just adorable)

- my own franchise of fix salon, gold's gym, cyma, sugi and coffee bean. all right, my own mall.

- shoes.

- bags by bea valdez and tina ocampo

- monopoly of donor funded projects

- trips abroad

- free salon and derma services

- the whole of ongpin and binondo. yes, including probable monster-in-law.

- lose 20 pounds. (a top priority)



happy christmas everyone.


No comments: