Wednesday, August 1, 2007

milk and coffee

in the past six days, i have had only 24 hours of sleep.

my new pillows have lost their magic and i've become immune to lavender aromatherapy.


on the average, i finally fall sleep at 5AM. crazy i know.


hmmm... perhaps it's time i change my sheets. i mean, buy new sheets. my favorite pinoy designer, rajo laurel has come up with his own linen line at Our Home. M says the sheets have a thread count of 300-400. i told him he should've asked rajo for complimentary samples of the bed sheets.


so there, i am once again severely deficient in melatonin and my circadian rhythm is completely messed up.


one word. coffee.


i've been drinking coffee again. three more cups and i'll be an addict all over again.


M says i should be drinking warm milk on nights out instead of coffee.


speaking of milk, someone texted me this morning saying that august 1-7 is breastfeeding week.


lovely, really lovely.


i was asked to think of something new, an angle to promote boob juice in an entirely mind blowing, sweep-those-who-prefer-infant-formula-for-their-babies-off-their-feet way.


gaad. my brain is not working. well it is working but it has other concerns.


one, with my current disposition, i wonder if my mom actually breast fed me. they say breastfed babies have higher emotional quotients and are a lot secure and stong.


two, would i be able to breast feed my baby? given that i have not even a drop of milk in my system. i imagine my boob juice as a mix of coffee, tea and coke light. aargghh... whatevs.


i can't think of anything clever to promote breastfeeding. but this picture's nice.



breastmilk is still best for babies

No comments: