Monday, August 13, 2007

missed

whereas rain had started pouring last week, and has in fact flooded several towns in central luzon, the dry spell continue to linger on my blogsite.


the words, the stories, the creativity have all been wrung dry by the petty albeit very valid concerns of my daily boring existence such as gracefully handling that memo from my bosses at the openU reminding me to take charge of my class, developing that reading list and course syllabus that i have yet to start and getting my act together to finish those two outputs for my consultancy projects. yeah, yeah the things i get myself into.


since i don't have much to say, well actually i do have a gazillion things in my head but they're not coherent at the mo. so i'll just do a pictionary of the things that I MISSED the past week.

***

josh hartnett was here and i didn't have the time to see him. grrr....

HOTNESS

my all caps, exclamation punctuated GRRRR!!!!! however, goes to that wannabe/ bi-atch named thea aquino, who was so yabang in saying that among all pinays (that includes me), she was the one chosen to "work" (that is dance naked in front of) with josh-- for that film "i come with the rain." (i still turn green when i think about it. [green with envy okay.])


i don't mind if she's stardust, it's just that, her face powder was all wrong for her color (i am being nice, it should've been her face is all wrong) and she had horrible dentures (or cap/jaket or chiklet inside her mouth).

image from bryanboy.com

you think i would give that wannabe/bi-atch the honor of being in my blogsite? NO WAY. (she got to work with josh na nga, she'll be on my blogger pa. pwede ba?)

moving on, the love of my life was also in manila last week and i missed him. AARRGH!!!!!!!!


QUENTIN TARANTINO
film maker. genius. love of my life.




he was given an award at the cinemanila 2007.
told y
ou he's a film genius.

speaking of films. i had been looking forward to seeing the simpsons. but, let' s say this all together: I MISSED them.

i heard the family has yet to be back at their native spring field and are actually in paris.

i called uncle karl (lagerfeld) to ask if it is true, and he answered: "oui. ze simh-sohns are here in pah-ree-- soaking uhp ohn -- cuhlture. they're probably zick of being fugly ahmeree-kahns and decided to geht glam-d." i know, that sounded like yilmaz bektas, but i'm sure that was uncle karl because the following day, i got photos from him showing how the simpsons are taking over the city of pah-ree.


image from chuvaness

exhibit no.1. marc jacobs and uncle karl
showing pics of the simpsons at their fashion shows



image from chuvaness

exhibit no.2 harper bazaar's center spread


image from chuvaness

exhibit no. 3. marge with her hair down. fierce.


and finally, looks like some producers are due to squeeze out some more uncle sam dollars from movie goers by coming up with something like the movie the transformers. sources from tmz.com reported that new regency is working with the mark gordon co. to turn voltron into a live action film.

just in case you've forgotten how voltron looked like:


voltron: defender of the universe

whatevs. just make the film and let's see. (is it starting to be obvious that i am team optimus prime?)




No comments: