Monday, July 9, 2007

random conversations

long drive from makati to QC

him: so, what would you do now?

me: i dunno.

him: hmm.. you said you know what to do. you know what u want to do... in the next ten years.

me: yeah. i think i'll do a hilary hilton.

him: a what?

me: what did i say?

him: you said hilary hilton.

me: no i didn't.

him: i didn't drink you know.

me: i know what i said okay.

him: i'm not deaf either. you said hilary hilton.

me: no, i didn't.

him: from this day on, i'll call you hilary hilton.

me: okay. i said hilary hilton. dang i'm confused. now, can you please not call me hilary hilton.

him: aight.





and...hey... check out simpsonsthemovie.com.

create your own avatar.

here's ambidextrous simpson.




does it seem like me?
A. yes. you must've been matt groening's inspiration.
B. hell, no. the avatar looks better.

No comments: