Friday, June 29, 2007

ambat-- out!

in 10 minutes and i will be officially out of UNDP-PMO.

i've sent my goodbye and thank you emails. (snif. snif.)

things to do while i wait for my confirmation in the cabinet: (har period. har period.)

1. tomorrow: lunch with best friend, movie and shopping with the girls, interview with larry king.

2. sunday: fly to maui and hang out at the beach with bff paris.

3. next week: come up with the needed press releases, pay attention to my students

4. in the next few days: learn how to cook (don't hold your breath)

5. learn how to drive

6. learn adobe photoshop (so i can come up with quality photos for this blog site)

7. catch up on grey's anatomy, prison break, oprah and all the shows that i missed, okay, okay--plus pinoy box office.

8. sleep. sleep. and sleep some more.

9. flood.


flood this blogsite with everything in my head.

there, my 10 minutes is over.

okay... now let me say this:

ambat-- out...

No comments: