Saturday, June 23, 2007

stalling

somebody. stop. me.

i promised i won't post-- as in not a single freaking blog entry-- unless i finish everything that my lazy ass has to finish.

long story short, i have been stalling so many tasks-- that if i continue stalling, i'll be in worse situation than the meat sold in dubious wet markets. i will be more than double dead.

as of last count, i have four people after my neck. i will be quadruple dead if they all lose patience with my procrastinating, lazy ass and decide to do an oren-ishii on me. (you see tj, even if you want to kill me, you have to fall in line.)

anyway, so where was i? ah yeah, it's 530 pm and i haven't taken bath and i haven't eaten lunch. i just finished and emailed one task. so, while waiting for the bloody corrections and comments, let me just post this.

(please, my three brain cells are now experiencing seizure from all the thinking. they need a break.)

i am suppose to have good news. 1st of course is that, if what i just submitted 5 minute ago will be acce
ptable, then there will only be three people left to slice my head off my neck with a butter knife.

second--- a sort of miracle happened somewhere. remember my OMG entry wherein i wished for a coach bag, well...fairy god mother must've been getting sick of my whining and sent me this:






The Anya Hindmarch bag.

Are you kidding me? As it is, the fab members of alta sosyeded are raving/ killing each other/ falling in line for six hours to get this piece of luggage? diaper bag? monstrosity?

seriously. ewww....

i would've gotten into a handbag slugging session with fairy godmother if she got me this.





****
my mom's sister, the lovely, the thoughtful, the generous julieta sanidad (God bless her and increase her tribe) sent me this last thursday from the States:



I AM A GOOD GIRL.
the coach chelsea bag in black and silver
the flossy! the flossy!


my smile says it all. it's not from greenhills. nor is it from shenzen.

i love it. i love it. i love it.






shocker, if i knew that my whining will get me something. i should've wished for the 2007 CRV .











Sweet.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: