Tuesday, June 19, 2007

OMG

just as my frenemies have hoped.

i'll suck at my teaching stint.

got a sort of reminder from the dean yesterday to know the academic calendar and be consistent with the course guide that i made.

long story short, my class is in chaos because the faculty-in-charge seems to be not in charge at the moment.

gaaad... i hate myself today.

i'm lousy and my brain is just not working.

i'm so stupid today that if you would ask me who should be the democrats' bet in 2008 among hillary, obama and john edwards, i'd say, america should go for ana wintour.




















Devil wears a prada incarnate--ana wintour.


her campaign slogan, cliche as it may be would go:
saving the US of A one fashion make over at a time






aw gawd, that was an ugly analogy. let me try it again.

i'm so stupid today that if you bring me to the louis vuitton boutique in greenbelt, i'd be looking for something like this:



The Coach signature scarf print large tote


so if anyone knows a way to jumpstart my three brain cells, or should anyone have anymore brain cells to spare, or can devise a way to bring sanity back into my system, please let me know.


if you can't help me with the brain thing, perhaps giving me the Coach bag will do.

No comments: